Learn more about the DeKalb County Community Foundation through our current and past publications, including the Annual Report, Report to the Community, and our e-newsletter "What Gives". With the information you'll find in each publication, we hope to inspire you about philanthropy in our community.
What Gives e-newsletter
Stay up to date with the DeKalb County Community Foundation through our monthly e-newsletter. From new fund announcements, breaking news and events, current grant opportunities, philanthropy in action and more.
- June 2018 - Curt and Karen Lang Fund, 25th Anniversary Activities, Welcome Christine Johnson, and more!
- May 2018 - Farewell to Becky Zantout, The Light Show, Deborah and Colin Booth Fund, Welcome Karen Grush, and more!
- April 2018 - 25th Anniversary Celebration Activities, New Board Member Joe Mitchell, Sycamore Depot Light Show, and more!
- March 2018 - New Funds, Excellence in Education Awards, Thank You Donna Larson, Scholarship Opportunities, and more!
- February 2018 - Come Join the Fun(d), Available Scholarship & Grant Opportunities, Thank you Alethia Hummel, and more!
- January 2018 - Introducing the Turner Family Charitable Fund, Grant Opportunities, Meet Moriah Stice, and more!
- December 2017_Spotlight Edition - Thank You for Another Great Year of Philanthropy
- December 2017 - 25th Anniversary Celebration, Giving Ideas, Support for the Underserved Populations, Meet Andrew McComb, and more!
- November 2017 - Jay & Lynn Montgomery Fund, Over $250,000 in Grants Awarded, Giving Options to Consider, and more!
- October 2017 - Providing Access to Local Food Pantries, DCNP Internship Stories, TAILS Fund, and more!
- September 2017 - Hurricane Resources & Funds, Welcome Danielle, YEP Orientation, and more!
- August 2017 - Providing Assistance to Shabbona Lake, Fall Grants Available, High School Youth Event, and more!
- July 2017 - Community Impact Story (Klein), Nonprofit Day of Learning, Bus Tour Recap and more!
- June 2017 - Assisting Local Students with Employability, $148,928 in Scholarships Awarded, Upcoming Watershed Bus Tour, and more!
- May 2017_Spotlight Edition - Annual Impact Report 2016
- May 2017 - $161,588 in Grants Awarded to the Community, NEW Suter Family Scholarship Fund, Over $400,000 Raised for Nonprofits, Scholarship Opportunities Available and more!
- May 2017_Spotlight Edition - Give DeKalb County is tomorrow, May 4!
- April 2017 - Malta Community Fund, Excellence in Education, Estate Planning Discussion, Give DeKalb County, and more!
- March 2017 - New Funds Impact DeKalb County, 3 Scholarship Opportunities, Why We Love the 90's, and more!
- February 2017 - Bob & Pam Bowman Fund, Grace's Story, Grant Opportunities & Recipients, and more!
- January 2017 - Fueling Community With Purpose, Give DeKalb County, Grant Opportunities Available