Learn more about the DeKalb County Community Foundation through current and past publications, including our annual reports, community reports, and our e-newsletter "What Gives". With the information you'll find in each publication, we hope to inspire you about philanthropy in our community.
Report to the Community - 2021
What Gives e-newsletter
Stay up to date with philanthropy in DeKalb County through our monthly What Gives e-newsletter. New Fund announcements, breaking news and events, current grant opportunities, philanthropy in action, and more!
- May 2022 - New Funds, Give DeKalb County Update, $173,478 in Grants Distributed for DeKalb County, and More!
- April 2022 - New Board Members, New Funds, Scholarships, and More!
- March 2022_SPOTLIGHT - Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Roadmap!
- March 2022 - New Funds, $10,000 Awarded in Promise Grants, New Scholarship Opportunities, Thank You Tim Suter and Sally Bruch, and More!
- February 2022 - In this issue: New Funds, Thank You Board Members, Grant Opportunities, Give DeKalb County, and More!
- January 2022 - In this issue: Don and Faith Cook Community Fund, Adam Joseph Nanzer Memorial Fund, Thank You Amie Carey, Thank you Roger Maas, Grant Opportunities, and More!
- December 2021_Spotlight - In this issue: Highlights of 2021 and Year-End Giving Options
- December 2021 - In this issue: New Fund for Kirkland Historical Society, $248,578 Awarded in Grants, Grant Opportunities, and More!
- November 2021 - New Fund for Barb City Manor, Welcome Back Alison and Becky, Grant Opportunities, and More!
- October 2021 - New Fund for St. James Parish, Welcome Kay Riley, Promise Grants, and More!
- September 2021 - New Video Series for Students, $729,135 in COVID-19 Grants, $162,185 in Scholarships Awarded, and More!
- September 2021_Spotlight - Thank You Tiffany McQueen Lewis!
- August 2021 - Drake Castle Charitable Fund, Excellence in Education Awards, Nonprofit Day, #GrantsinAction, and More!
- July 2021 - $115,010 in Music Grants Awarded, YEP Alumni Update, Grant Opportunities, and More!
- June 2021_Spotlight - We're Searching For a New Finance Director
- June 2021_Spotlight - Our 2020 Annual Report - Digital Edition
- June 2021 - Oncken Family Fund, Career Opportunity, Over $1.5 Million Raised During Give DeKalb County, and More!
- May 2021 - More than $1.5 Million Raised During Give DeKalb County, Fund Promotes Racial Diversity and Opportunity, and More!
- April 2021 - $130,563 Awarded in COVID-19 Grants, New Funds Provide Opportunity, Welcome Michael Haines, and More!
- March 2021 - New Loving Kindness Fund and Nursing Student Fund, Welcome Manny Peña, and More!
- February 2021 - New Scholarship Fund for Sandwich, Thank You Beth Prestegaard, Current Grant Opportunities, and More!
- January 2021 - New Fund For NIU Art Museum, $119,300 Awarded in Grants, Current Grant Opportunities, and More!