Designated Funds are established to provide grants to organizations, nonprofits or institutions named by the donor. These Funds provide much needed support and resources both now and in the future.
To discuss your philanthropic interests or to give back to the community by establishing a Fund of your own, please contact Executive Director Dan Templin at 815-748-5383 or email@example.com.
These endowed Funds provide annual operating support to the DeKalb County Community Foundation.
- Tony and Micki Chulick Community Leadership Fund
- DCCF Leadership Administrative Fund
- Tim Dunlop Administrative Endowment Fund
- First Midwest Bank Administrative Endowment Fund
- Charlie and Patty Foster Community Leadership Fund
- Kishwaukee Kiwanis Club Community Leadership Fund
- Bill and Bonnie Mullins Administrative Endowment Fund
- Northern Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine DCCF Administrative Fund
- Bob and Mary Pritchard Community Leadership Fund
- John and Betty Roberts Community Foundation Administrative Fund
- Jerry Smith Community Foundation Administrative Endowment Fund
- Robert and Norma Wildenradt Community Leadership Fund
If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact us. We're here to help!