The Freight Room
The Freight Room, located inside the DeKalb County Community Foundation, is available to nonprofits, community groups, and businesses to rent for meetings, training, workshops, and fundraising events. For groups of up to 99 people, the room includes audio/visual support, internet (wifi) access, and a serving area for refreshments.
If interested in renting The Freight Room, please read through the Freight Room Policy & Agreement Form before requesting rental usage.
For questions or more information, please contact Administrative Manager Sara Nickels at 815-748-5383 or email@example.com.
- Beautiful historic room
- Holds groups up to 99 people
- Serving area for refreshments
- Tables and chairs
- Podium w/computer for projector use
- Ceiling-mounted LCD projector w/large dropdown screen
- Microphone (2)
- Wireless internet/internet access
Room Rental Rates
- Daily and hourly rates available
- Discounts for full and half day rentals
- Nonprofit rates start at $25 for 2 hours
- For profit rates start at $50 for 2 hours