PLEASE NOTE: In response to COVID-19 precautions, we have postponed taking new Freight Room event reservations indefinitely. We will communicate when we are once again accepting reservation requests. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
The Freight Room
The Freight Room, located inside the DeKalb County Community Foundation, is available to nonprofits, community groups, and businesses to rent for meetings, trainings, workshops, and fundraising events. For groups up to 99 people, the room includes audio/visual support, internet (wifi) access, and serving area for refreshments.
If interested in renting The Freight Room, please be sure to read through the information below and fill out the Freight Room Policy & Agreement Form.
For questions or more information, please contact Administrative Manager Barb King at 815-748-5383 or email@example.com.
- Beautiful historic room
- Holds groups up to 99 people
- Serving area for refreshments
- Wooden tables and chairs
- Podium w/laptop for projector use (if needed)
- Ceiling mounted LCD projector w/large dropdown screen
- Microphone (2)
- Wireless internet (wifi)
Room Rental Rates
- Daily and hourly rates available
- Discounts for full and half day rentals
- Nonprofit rates start at $25 for 2 hours
- For profit rates start at $50 for 2 hours