DHS Alumni Scholarship Fund Announces Logo Contest WinnerApril 11, 2023
Give DeKalb County Offers Multiple Donation OptionsApril 18, 2023
The DeKalb County Community Foundation is accepting online applications for the following scholarships; Cindy Graves Nursing Scholarship, Ed and Kim Kapper Physical Therapy Scholarship, Jeffrey A. Trail Memorial Scholarship, Renaissance Scholarship, and the Spinoso Masters Scholarship. Most of these scholarships have an application deadline of June 1, 2023. Interested applicants are strongly encouraged to review the scholarship guidelines and criteria before applying online.
- NEW – The Cindy Graves Nursing Scholarship is new in 2023 and provides support for DeKalb County residents currently working as nursing professionals and continuing their education in nursing.
- The Ed and Kim Kapper Physical Therapy Scholarship provides support for a DeKalb County high school graduate who is attending an accredited physical therapy program at an accredited college or university.
- The Jeffrey A. Trail Memorial Scholarship provides support to recent high school graduates who are formally admitted and committed to attending the United States Naval Academy.
- The Renaissance Scholarship provides support for students who have been a part of the workforce after high school and are seeking an undergraduate degree. Applicants must be a resident of DeKalb County or living within the service boundary of Kishwaukee College in Malta, IL.
- Spinoso Masters Scholarship provides up to $10,000 in scholarship support for students pursuing post-undergraduate studies. Eligible applicants must have graduated from a DeKalb County high school.
For questions, please contact Community Foundation Grants & Scholarships Manager Becky Zantout at 815-748-5383 or email@example.com.