Illinois Creative Recovery GrantsMarch 22, 2023
Jeffrey A. Trail Memorial Scholarship – 2023 InformationApril 1, 2023
The Spinoso Masters Scholarship is administered at the DeKalb County Community Foundation. The scholarship provides up to $10,000 in support for students pursuing post-undergraduate studies. Applications are available from April 1 – June 1 each year.
Apply online at dekalbccf.org/additional-scholarships >
- U.S. citizen
- Was a resident of DeKalb County, IL, and graduated from a DeKalb County high school. (applicant does not currently need to be a resident of DeKalb County, IL)
- Be enrolled and/or accepted at a post-undergraduate institution working toward a degree in any field of study
- Minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Higher consideration will be given to those who have previously been awarded a Spinoso Masters Scholarship.
- View guidelines for this scholarship >
John and Vivian Spinoso
Donors John and Vivian Spinoso have a strong desire to support continuing education. Created in 2012, the Spinoso Masters Scholarship Fund has awarded over $330,000 to local graduates.