For many, charitable giving is a way of life. One question is how much to give throughout your lifetime and what to leave as charitable gifts in your will or trust. In this virtual seminar, local experts will examine charitable giving and estate planning, including the why, when, and how to give back to your community.
- Generosity Trends
- Charitable Giving Options
- Estate Planning & Tax Considerations
- Donor Advised Funds
This workshop was created for donors, the general public, and those who fundraise for nonprofit/charitable organizations. It is being offered collaboratively by the DeKalb County Estate Planning Advisory Committee, DeKalb County Nonprofit Partnership, DeKalb County Community Foundation, the DeKalb Public Library, the Hinckley Public Library, the Kirkland Public Library, and the Sycamore Public Library.
Virtual workshop details:
Register for the Charitable Giving and Estate Planning Workshop >
- Thursday, April 15, at 5:00 p.m.
- Zoom link sent after registration is complete
- This FREE webinar is open to the public and will not be recorded
- Presenters: Matthew Brown, Attorney, Brown Law Group and Emily Faulkner, Executive Director, DeKalb Public Library