Strength Through Partnership – DeKalb County Nonprofit Partnership (DCNP)June 1, 2016
$428,297 In Support Raised During Give Local DeKalb County 2016June 14, 2016
We are pleased to present this Annual Report highlighting the mission and services of the DeKalb County Community Foundation. We are continually amazed at the power of community philanthropy. There truly is ‘Strength Through Partnership’.
Thanks to our generous donors, here are a few highlights of what was made possible in 2015:
- Over $2.5 million in grants awarded
- 588 grants distributed
- Long term support for the Fairdale community
- The DeKalb County Nonprofit Partnership (DCNP) adds staff and expands programming
- Girl Scout Troop in University Village started (Grants in Action Story)
- School bus provided for Children’s Learning Center (Grants in Action Story)
- Improved space for Cortland Public Library (Grants in Action Story)
- Record year for Youth Engaged in Philanthropy (YEP)
- Greatly improved acoustics in The Freight Room
- And more!
For a more in depth look at the impact, financial data, mission, and services of the Community Foundation, read the full digital version of the 2015 Annual Report.
Printed versions of the 2015 Annual Report are underway and will be arriving in mailboxes sometime in late June 2016. If you would like to be added to our mailing list or e-newsletter list, please contact us or call 815-748-5383. We’ll be happy to add you!