Learn more about the DeKalb County Community Foundation through our current and past publications, including the Annual Report, Report to the Community, and our e-newsletter "What Gives". With the information you'll find in each publication, we hope to inspire you about philanthropy in our community.
What Gives e-newsletter
Stay up to date with the DeKalb County Community Foundation through our monthly e-newsletter. From new fund announcements, breaking news and events, current grant opportunities, philanthropy in action and more. Sign up today!
- April 2017 - Malta Community Fund, Excellence in Education, Estate Planning Discussion, Give DeKalb County, and more!
- March 2017 - New Funds Impact DeKalb County, 3 Scholarship Opportunities, Why We Love the 90's, and more!
- February 2017 - Bob & Pam Bowman Fund, Grace's Story, Grant Opportunities & Recipients, and more!
- January 2017 - Fueling Community With Purpose, Give DeKalb County, Grant Opportunities Available
- December 2016 - Philanthropy, Hope Haven & the Love of Cooking; New Scholarship Fund; Youth Impact & Grants, and more!
- December 2016_Spotlight Edition - You make this possible. Thank you!
- November 2016 - $189,787 Awarded, IRA Charitable Rollovers, Internship Impact, and more!
- October 2016 - Safe Passage Fund Announced, Grant Opportunities, Partnering with our Community, and more!
- September 2016 - New Grant Program, Youth Philanthropy Kick-off, New dcnp.org, and more!
- August 2016 - New Fairdale Fund, Welcome Betsy Hull, Youth Meet/Greet , and more!
- July 2016 - New First Midwest Bank Fund, Fall Grant Opportunities, Nonprofit Day, and more!
- June 2016 - New Scholarship Fund, $191,654 in Grants Awarded, $428,297 Raised for Give Local, and more!
- June 2016_Spotlight Edition - Strength Through Partnership - Annual Report 2015
- May 2016 - We're Hiring, New Scholarship Fund and Opportunities, Drawing Winner, and more!
- May 06, 2016_Spotlight Edition - Thank you for your generosity! Give Local DeKalb County
- May 03, 2016_Spotlight Edition - Breaking News! Give Local DeKalb County - Match Grows, Extended!
- May 03, 2016_Spotlight Edition - Today is May 3! Give Local DeKalb County
- April 2016 - Give Local DeKalb County, Artistic Light Show, and More!
- March 2016 - Introducing the Chulick Family Fund, Grant Opportunities and more!
- February 2016 - Brett & Thomas Kubasiak Fund Announced, Grant Opportunities and more!
- January 2016 - Partnering and Engaging Local Youth, Upcoming Grant Opportunities and more!
- What Gives ~ Spotlight! - Grant Seeker Workshop and Current Grant Opportunities