Field of Interest Funds
Field of Interest Funds create grants that meet the needs of a particular field or geographic area that is of interest to you.
To discuss your philanthropic interests or to give back to the community by establishing a Fund of your own, please contact Dan Templin, Executive Director, at 815-748-5383 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charter Grove Grange #1843 Fund
Provides support to nonprofit organizations that support agricultural pursuits, health and human services and community development as determined by the Foundation Board of Directors.
Clifford And Marjorie Danielson Fund
Supports nonprofit organizations that provide a sense of community or identity to the community. Such interests as nature and land conservation, historic preservation, cultural and artistic endeavors and archival preservation will be considered for grants from this fund.
The purpose of these funds is to provide support for CommunityWorks grant award activities, including the areas of Child Care, Workforce Development, and Land Use.
- William H. & Mary M. Awalt Communityworks Fund
- Nancy D. Castle Communityworks Fund
- Tony & Micki Chulick Communityworks Fund
- Cinco De Mayo Communityworks Endowment Fund
- Communityworks Fund
- CommunityWorks Leadership Endowment Fund
- Curran Communityworks Endowment Fund
- Steve And Pat Faivre Communityworks Endowment Fund
- First National Bank CommunityWorks Fund
- Dr. Gordon & Joan Graham Communityworks Fund
- Lana And Michael Haines Communityworks Endowment Fund
- Jerry & Annette Johns Communityworks Fund
- Kishwaukee Kiwanis Club Communityworks Endowment Fund
- Karen Lee Klein Communityworks Endowment Fund
- Bill And Bonnie Mullins Communityworks Endowment Fund
- Howard And Martha Mullins Memorial Communityworks Endowment Fund
- Northern Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine Communityworks Fund
- Robert And Mary Pritchard Communityworks Endowment Fund
- Barbara J. Rauman Family Communityworks Fund
- Daniel And Kristal Templin Communityworks Fund
Daycare For Children in DeKalb County Fund
Created in 1996, this fund provides support for either capital or operating expense purposes to day care centers that operate within DeKalb County.
DeKalb County Youth Grantmakers Fund
This fund was established in 2008 as a gift from Helen Bozivich in her passing. This gift was partially used to create the Youth GrantMakers Fund, which has become the major funding support of the DeKalb Youth Engaged in Philanthropy (YEP). Learn more.
Janet Hack Animal Welfare Endowment Fund
This fund was established in 2000 as a gift from Janet Hack to support animal welfare causes in DeKalb County.
Ronald And Karen Klein Endowment Fund for Libraries
Established in 1996, this fund provides support to libraries throughout DeKalb County.
Malta Community Endowment Fund
Created as an endowment for the community, this fund provides support to organizations and nonprofit entities serving Malta, IL. Through ongoing community support and generosity, this fund continues to grow and provide impact where needed most.
Rowland and Lucile Matteson Conservation and Wildlife Fund
One of 4 funds that were left by Rowland and Lucile Matteson to benefit the community. This fund supports conservation and wildlife preservation purposes.
Rowland And Lucile Matteson Elderly Assistance Fund
One of 4 funds that were left by Rowland and Lucile Matteson to benefit the community. This fund provides assistance to the elderly of DeKalb County.
Helen And Kenneth O'Kane Fund
Provides support to DeKalb County Public Schools to carry out its role and mission described by its governing board.
September 11 Fund
The September 11 Fund awards grants that capture the spirit arising out of our national tragedy.
Charles And Ruth Townsend Family Fund
Established in 1996, this fund provides support in the fields of Art, Culture, Education and Conservation (including landscaping and beautification projects).
Wiegele Family Early Childhood Literacy Fund
Established in 2014 to provide support for early childhood literacy outreach direct services to underserved populations of children in DeKalb County. Learn more.
If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact us. We're here to help!